- Content: 100% Polyester
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: Crypton®
- Backing: Acrylic
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 14 1/2 in. V- 11 1/4 in.
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Educational/Institutional|Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Residential|Worship|
- Abrasion: 78,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 40 Hours
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 85 lbs., – Fill: 71 lbs.
- :: Anti-Fungal|Anti-Microbial|Mildew Resistant|Mold Resistant|
- :: Stain Resistant|
- :: Low VOC|
- California 117-2013
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
There is nothing better than regular maintenance on your upholstery fabrics. Any of the Crypton® Upholstery options: prints, woven, suede will be easier than any textile in the world to keep looking clean and new. Soap and water can be an effective cleaning method.
Studies with ASCR show that nothing works better on Crypton® than a powdered enzyme detergent, such as Tide® or Cheer®, mixed with water. Be sure to rinse with a clean cloth and clear water. The fabric must be rinsed thoroughly, leaving no soap residue. Because Crypton® fabrics were designed for easy maintenance, the use of solvent-based cleaners is unnecessary. In fact, some heavy-duty solvents can damage the textile fibers. To be safe, we recommend that you do not use solvents in the general maintenance of Crypton® fabrics.